Wednesday 19 October 2011

T Snook-Hatters

To hat fans who haven't yet visited T Snooks you're missing a treat! It really is the perfect place to find a unique fascinator, (I overheard a woman saying she'd found nothing like them in London or PARIS!) or a dashing Panama for a summer wedding.
They are also the organisers of The Bridport Hat Festival, to which people come from far and wide bedecked in their favourite headpieces. Stupidly I didn't take any pictures of the amazing array, it was all a little overwhelming. But whilst visiting Snooks I spotted this familiar hat
I was pretty amazed as I have one almost identical to it, if not a little faded(!), bought for me by my lovely Mum, about 8 years ago.
On chatting to the lovely Monica I discovered that hers had originally been worn to a Royal Garden Party (wow). Sadly I don't have any Royal Garden Parties to attend, but I love it all the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment